Newsletters are often overlooked as a sales tool but they are very effective, flexible, and affordable tool for reaching and influencing your market. They are equally useful for generating business from existing and prospective customers.
The newsletter is incredibly flexible. Here are just a few ways it can be used:
- Client Newsletters – New of interest to clients.
- Company Newsletters – Internal company events and news. Build team spirit.
- Topical Newsletters – Share news relevant to your products and services.
- Resource Roundups – Share resources to help your customers use your products or services.
- Local News – Local news from your company’s perspective.
- Trends Newsletters – Local, regional, or national trends relative to your customers.
- eMail Newsletters – Great for enhancing or getting into email marketing.
- Promotional Newsletters – Use for promotions, special sales, coupons, discounts, etc.
- New Product Launches – Use as part of product or service launches.
- How-To Newsletters – Help your customers better understand and use your products.
- Customer Testimonial Showcases – Feature and highlight your satisfied customers.
- Special Event Newsletters – Highlight any kind of special event, i.e. trade show, exhibition, customer training, etc.
Indeed the possibilities are almost endless. Newsletters can be your secret, multi-tool, marketing weapon if you use them creatively and consistently.
You can send them out via email or embed them in your company Facebook, website, or blog. Put in links, graphics, pictures, videos, text….curate virtually anything you want or think would be of interest to your readers.
If you need more ideas, just ask us.